Explore the ancient rainforests of the Daintree with a luxury tour from Daintree Tours. Our mission is to showcase some of the highlights of this incredible natural wonder, with visits into the Daintree National Park, Mossman Gorge and a river cruise exploring the waterways rich in flora and fauna. Enjoy interpretive rainforest walks, secluded lunch site, exclusive estuarine crocodile and wildlife spotting on Cooper Creek and, of course, friendly and knowledgeable local guides.
Tour highlights include:
- Walk through ancient rainforest and see the crystal clear waters of the Mossman River flow over giant boulders.
- Be guided through this pristine rainforest and discover its incredible diversity.
- Enjoy a walk along stunning beaches, this is where the rainforest meets the reef.
- Enjoy Cooper Creek River Cruise spotting estuarine crocodiles and other wildlife along the banks of this mangrove lined creek.
- At the Daintree Ice Cream Company, relax and enjoy a tropical garden and fruit orchard where you can sample delicious tropical fruit ice cream (ice cream at own expense).
- At Alexandra Lookout, enjoy panoramic views of the Daintree Rainforest, mouth of the Daintree River, Snapper Island and Port Douglas in the distance.
Daintree Tours vehicles are comfortable, spacious and offer great visibility from every seat. The Mercedes Sprinters carry 11 passengers, a great sized group for experiencing this natural wonder.